Founded in 1981, the Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE) is a network of Canada’s foremost scholars and practitioners in teaching and learning in higher education. The STLHE community brings together a diverse membership (1000+ individual and 55 institutional members) including post-secondary educators, students, educational developers, scholars, as well as administrators, partners, and sponsors.
- Engage with over 700 conference participants from post-secondary institutions across Canada and beyond.
- Discover what’s trending in teaching and learning in higher education.
- Learn about emerging research and innovation in teaching and learning.
- Interact with post-secondary educators, students, administrators, educational developers and technologists, and others.
- Forge relationships with conference delegates and academic institutions.
- Leverage opportunities to connect company solutions, services, and resources with the post-secondary sectors (individuals and institutions).
- Experience being a conference exhibitor and participant within a full-service venue.
- Explore the sites and attractions of the City of Ottawa and surrounding area.
For more information, please contact our sponsorship team: email@example.com